Tuesday, April 03, 2007

poems and party

two of my poems can now be read in bent pin quarterly's inaugural issue: xenon (xe), and the art of letting go.

also, there's one poem in (the poetry) worm #39: how much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground. it will be archived some time soon.

last day with my two classes today - the feedback was fantastic, and the afternoon class gave me a lovely pot plant, and they seemed a bit sad that the class was over. i have two weeks off now. i hope the weather doesn't change - it was such a beautiful day!

it was sepp's and birgit's birthday on friday (30 march), and sepp had a biiiig 40th bd party on saturday: it was fun, i loooooved the dancing. here are a few pics - i am sure there will be more.


me & my "little" brother martin


girrrl power! babs, me, birgit :)


air guitarists of the world unite: tom & martin

song of the day: what you're proposing by status quo.

2 comments:

SarahJane said...

wow looks like some major air guitar going down there. what song are they playing?

off to read your poems.
best

michi said...

it was sth by CCR, either proud mary, or bad moon rising. :)

cheers, m