Tuesday, December 19, 2006

happy holidays!

okay, i meant to embed this in the blog post, but that does not seem to work with mp3s (and when i converted it to .wma, it went all chipmunky-squeaky *teehee*), so you have to follow the link, if you dare ;) - and possibly turn up the volume. i hope that works - it does for me. (if i sound like a chipmunk to you, something is wrong. really. no matter what my wife says.)

song of the day: fairytale of new york by the pogues & kirsty maccoll - the best christmas song. ever. :)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Michi, thanks for the Pogues link, I adore that song. I'm preparing a class today that evolves around it...can't wait to get them all singing : )

Happy Holidays too!

Liz
x

michi said...

liz, my class isn't good enough for that song yet. but one day ... one day ... we are doing winter wonderland and rocking around the christmas tree tonight. and something on silent night. :)

have fun with your class!

did the link to my voice message work for you?

m x

Arlene said...

wheeee! congrats on the eclectica and loch raven acceptances! did i mention i've been having a recurring nightmare about car brakes? aaargh. haven't driven in two weeks... ever since i nearly drove us off the bridge while changing gears. **making self-strangling noises**

and teehee. you heaved. right before the message started. that really worked for me. as in, it really got me all worked up.

a.

Collin Kelley said...

Yep, best Christmas song ever!

Happy Holidays, Michi. :)

sam of the ten thousand things said...

Good song --

Happy season to you.

michi said...

thanks all - and wifey, can you tell me in less than 50 words why you would want to drive off a bridge? and the heaving was for your ears only. oh and perhaps for anselma & marianne ...

m